Live Casino Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 31 August 2018
The following terms and conditions (“these Condition”) shall govern the relationship between you and Paddy Power Services Limited, a company incorporated in Alderney with a category 1 licence issued by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, and/or its group companies (together referred to in herein as “we”, “us” or “our”) in relation to all play on the Live Casino website available at http://livecasino.paddypower.com (“the Website”). ”). For customers in the UK, Paddy Power Services Limited is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission.
The terms and conditions of www.paddypower.com are also applicable to the Website. The terms and conditions of www.paddypower.com contain important provisions applicable to your use of the Website including eligibility criteria requirement and they can be viewed here. In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and those of www.paddypower.com, unless otherwise stated, these Conditions shall prevail, to the extent of the inconsistency.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Website and those of www.paddypower.com. If you do not agree, or do not understand the terms, please discontinue your use of the Website immediately. We are happy to help you with any queries you might have. Our contact details are set out at the bottom of the page.
Paddy Power reserves the right to amend these Conditions at any time, as may be required for a number of reasons including (without limitation) for commercial reasons, to comply with law or regulations, to comply with instructions, guidance or recommendations from a regulatory body, or for customer service reasons. Where we wish to make material changes to these Conditions, we will give you as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable but in any event customers will be notified of material changes before they come into effect. Any such revision will be binding and effective from such date as is specified in such notice. Your continued use of the site will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes we may make. The date on which the document comprising the then current Conditions came into (or will come into) force will be as stated in the date contained at the top of the Conditions page. Please check these Conditions frequently for updates.In addition to the www.paddypower.com terms and conditions, the following terms and conditions apply to the Website:
In addition to these terms and conditions, each game on the Website has its own individual game rules which you agree to be bound by. It is important that you familiarise yourself with the rules in advance of playing a game. The game rules in respect of the games listed below can be found at the following links:
- Blackjack game rules: Click Here
- Roulette game rules: Click Here
- Baccarat game rules: Click Here
- Casino hold’em game rules: Click Here
Each game also contains a “How to Play” tab which provides instructions on how to play the game and a “Pay Table” tab which contains details of the return to player. You agree to be bound by the rules, terms and conditions set out therein.
Where applicable, the game rules for each game will provide you with details of the types of bets which can be made, details in respect of minimum or maximum bets and any restrictions which apply to bets, for example, wagering requirements and/or the restrictions in respect of the time frame in which a bet must be placed.
Minimum and maximum deposits
The minimum deposit per transaction is £5/€5 or other currency equivalent. Please note that maximum account deposits apply, as will be indicated to you where relevant. You may also set lower limits. If you wish to deposit more than the applicable maximum deposit limit, please contact our customer service team
Where applicable, the game rules for each game will provide you with details in respect of maximum payouts.
The minimum withdrawal is £10/€10 or other currency equivalent of your remaining account balance.
Confirmation of bets
Where applicable, the game rules for each game will provide you with details in respect of bet confirmations.
(i) If you are playing Roulette and Baccarat and you are disconnected after placing a bet, unless otherwise notified that bet will stand, the game will be played as normal and if your bet wins your winnings will be paid into your account (or alternatively your losses will be deducted). Your game history will allow you to see what the result of the game and your bet was.
(ii) If you are playing Blackjack and Casino Hold’em and you are disconnected, please re-establish your internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the non-live (random number generator electronic) version of the game you were playing so you can finish the game round. Please note that only the cards that were on the table at the moment of disconnection are carried over to such a game round. In some cases the video stream may allow you to see dealer cards drawn or revealed after your disconnection. These cards are not carried over to the non-live game round. Once that round is finished you can return to live games as normal.
In the event of systems, communications or human errors relating to the generation of any result, bet settlement or any other element of a game, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to withhold payment and to declare all bets or plays in question void. If we discover the error after payment has been made, you shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay us, on demand, the relevant amount paid by us to you as a result of the error (and any costs sustained or incurred by us in recovering the relevant amount from you.
Misuse or abuse of a game voids all bets, plays and payouts.
(i) In addition to our termination rights pursuant to the terms and conditions of www.paddypower.com, we may suspend or terminate your account, cancel any bets placed by you, remove any bonus monies in your account and/or take any other action we deem appropriate in our absolute discretion if: (i) we suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the Website (including circumstances where we suspect you have attempted to manipulate the operation of the Website or the normal play of games thereon or have been involved in player collusion); (ii) we suspect you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions or those of www.paddypower.com, or the rules; (iii) we suspect you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business; (iv) we are required to do so by law; or (v) in our judgment, there is a manifest error or there is a technological failure affecting the Website.
(ii) We reserve the general right at any time, and at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate any of our services or promotions and/or terminate your account without further explanation if we consider it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, where deemed appropriate by us, we reserve the right to remove any bonus monies in your account.
(iii) Your sole remedy in the event of termination of your account by us for reasons outlined in clause 10 (i) or clause 10 (ii) above shall be the re-imbursement of any undisputed account balance you may then have, subject to your having complied with these terms and conditions, those of www.paddypower.com and the rules.
(i) We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Website and/or any game thereon at our discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice. We will not be liable to you in respect of such action.
(iii) Inactive Accounts
Where a Paddy Power customer account has been inactive for a period exceeding twelve (12) consecutive months, Paddy Power will apply an Inactive Account Fee. This Inactive Account Fee is £/€5, or the currency equivalent, per month. The fee will be deducted from your balance on a monthly basis until:
(i) you reactivate your account by recording a transaction on it;
(ii) your account has been closed; or
(iii) your account balance reaches zero.
You will be notified via email after 12 months’ inactivity, and, after that, the monthly Inactive Account Fee will apply. Paddy Power, upon request, will refund you 100% of any Inactive Account Fees which have been charged to your account balance. To start the refund process, you should contact our Customer Service. Inactive Account Fees apply to all Paddy Power customers.
(iv) Use of the Website by minors is prohibited. You shall not attempt to open an account with us if you are under 18 years of age. We take into account several factors when verifying your identity, such as your legal name, address and date of birth. Where we are unsatisfied with the information you have provided to us during the registration process, or we have been unable to verify your age and/or identity to our satisfaction, we may request further information from you in order to verify your details, such as proof of current residential address etc. Until we have verified this information to our satisfaction you will only be able to make deposits into your account, you will not be able to withdraw. Failure to provide us with satisfactory information within the time period requested by us will result in the closure of your account (across all of our services). In such circumstances we will deal with any remaining balance in your account in accordance with the regulations that apply to the Website. If at any stage we become aware that you are under 18 years of age we shall close your account (across all of our services) with immediate effect and deal with any remaining balance in your account in accordance with the regulations that apply to the Website. We reserve the right to carry out verification checks using third party services.
(v) For information on how we treat customer funds please click here.
(vi) We do not charge you fees in respect of any payments related to betting transactions which you make on the Website (such as charges for deposits or withdrawals). However, you should check with your bank and/or other payment service provider as to whether they levy any such charges.
(vii) It may be necessary to provide you with software ("Software") supplied by third parties to enable you to use and download the products offered through the Website. You are required to enter into a separate agreement with the Software owner in respect of your use of such Software ("Third Party Software Agreement"). The Third Party Software Agreement is set out here. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Third Party Software Agreement, these terms and conditions will prevail in so far as the inconsistency relates to the relationship between you and us. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Software is downloaded onto your computer in a manner compatible with your own computer's specific set-up
(viii) Should there be any claim or dispute relating to bets on the Website please contact us. If we are unable to settle the dispute, we will refer the dispute to the arbiter set out in the disputes clause in the terms and conditions of www.paddypower.com, available here. Any dispute as to the enforceability of bets on the Website shall be governed by the laws of Alderney. All other disputes or any other claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Website or these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any such proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Website or these terms and conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to take legal action against any party in breach of these terms and conditions, at our election, in Ireland or the place of breach or the domicile of that party, and that party shall submit to the jurisdiction chosen by us.
If you have complaints, please see our Complaints procedure set out here.
If you wish to contact us for any reason, please call the numbers below or contact us via live chat.
UK: 0800 028 2497
Ireland: 1800 924 406
Live Casino Promotions: Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 31 August 2018
Where you participate in any promotion, bonus or prize offer, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, in addition to the terms and conditions of the individual offer itself, together with the terms and conditions of www.paddypower.com (available here), the terms and conditions of the Website (available here) and the applicable game rules. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the individual offer, the terms and conditions of www.paddypower.com and/or the terms and conditions of the Website, the terms and conditions of the individual offer will prevail, followed by those of www.paddypower.com and thereafter those of the Website.
For the purposes of the terms and conditions set out below, any promotion, bonus or prize offer, is referred to as an “Offer”.
- Each Offer will carry its own individual terms and conditions, in addition to these terms and conditions, which you agree to be bound by.
- Winnings that result from any wager covered in total or in part by money which is attributable to an Offer will be added to the customer's account as bonus money.
- Stakes will not be returned with an Offer’s winnings unless specified to the contrary within the terms and conditions of the individual Offer.
- Wagering requirements may apply, as further detailed in the individual terms and conditions of an Offer.
- No minimal risk wagering tactics are allowed.
- The terms and conditions of each Offer will state if a minimum deposit is necessary to participate, together with details of the maximum Offer award value.
- The terms and conditions of each Offer will provide details in respect of eligible customers, for example whether the particular Offer is open to all our customers or to a specific group of customers only.
- In consideration of our accepting your application to participate in the offer, you represent to us (and acknowledge that we rely on this representation) that you are not located in the United States of America, Turkey, or any other country with a comparable legal situation – Paddy Power may from time to time determine these countries.
- The terms and conditions of each Offer will state the time and date on which the Offer will begin, together with the time and date on which the Offer will expire.
- The terms and conditions of each Offer may contain requirements as to whether it is necessary to be contactable (including account status) in order to claim the prize; and the period of time within which the winner must respond, before we may draw another winner.
- If the Offer refers to “'loss”, “stake” and/or “bonus”, please refer to the terms and conditions of that particular Offer which may contain definitions of these terms as they relate to that Offer.
- Unless otherwise stated, each Offer may only be redeemed once per customer and may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. Offers exclude void bets and are non-refundable.
- One Offer per account/household/address/computer/email address/phone number or payment card. Multiple accounts are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment and/or deny a customer from partaking in an Offer and future Offers where we believe, in our sole discretion, that the Offer has been abused by such customer.
- We reserve the right to exclude customers who deposit via Netteller, Paypal or Moneybookers.
- We reserve the right, in our discretion, to exclude certain customers from an Offer or limit the availability of an Offer to certain customers.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any technical issues that may affect any customer attempting to avail of an Offer.
- Unless specified to the contrary within the terms and conditions of an individual Offer, where winnings attributable to an Offer have not been used in a player's account within a reasonable period from the date of receipt, we reserve the right to remove such funds.
- Any player who participates in an Offer is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- We have the right to modify, alter, discontinue, reclaim, refuse or terminate any Offer at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players.
- We may take any action we deem necessary (including closing a players account and/or forfeiting an Offer) in circumstances where players, in our opinion, are in breach of these terms and conditions or have abused an Offer,
- We reserve the right to use your first name and/or alias in any announcements about results and recipients of Offers.
- In the event of any dispute in respect of an Offer, please see our Complaints procedures set out here..